Despite a charge by 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, Watch Dogs was able to hold on to first place for a third week, falling 47 percent in the process. After Watch Dogs, we have FIFA World Cup in 2nd, Wolfenstein: The New Order in 3rd, and Mario Kart 8 in 4th.
On the individual sales chart, the PS4 version of Watch Dogs was the #1 selling title last week, followed by Mario Kart 8 in 2nd, then Watch Dogs on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, respectively, and Minecraft: PS3 Edition rounding out the top 5.
Here’s the top 20 selling games in the UK for the week ending June 14th, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Watch Dogs (down 47%)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (up 16%)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (down 21%)
- Mario Kart 8 (down 33%)
- FIFA 14 (down 26%)
- Titanfall (up 1%)
- Minecraft: PS3 Edition (down 16%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 11%)
- Murdered: Soul Suspect (down 52%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (down 8%)
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Battlefield 4
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- Tomodachi Life
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- LEGO The Hobbit
- Enemy Front
Do you think EA Sports UFC will debut at #1?