Detailed in the video above, patch 2.3 for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Defenders of Eorzea, is now available for you to access.
If you feel like overloading your brain with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn information, head over here to see the full patch notes for Defenders of Eorzea. If you’d prefer just a few highlights of what’s added in the new patch though, here you go:
- Primal Fight Hard/Extreme Mode: Ramuh
- Outdoor-Dungeon: Hullbreaker Isle
- Dungeon Hard Mode: Stone Vigil!
- Dungeon Hard Mode: Tam-Tara Deepcroft
- Skill Item: Desynthesis
- Daily Hunt
- Frontline: Three-faction PvP
- Continuation of the Crystal Tower
- New Main Story and Side Quests
- Chocobo Raising
- Housing (Private Chambers)
And here’s a list of things you can do now that Defenders of Eorzea is out:
- Continue your story in the main scenario and learn more about the dangers from which you have to defend Eorzea!
- Tackle new side story quests, giving you a deeper insight into the lore of the world.
- Fight for your Grand Company in Frontline, the brand new three-faction PvP mode with up to 72 players in the same battle!
- Fight your way up the Syrcus Tower in the Crystal Tower, defeating enemies that the long-time Final Fantasy fans among you might remember dearly!
- Discover why you have to fight Ramuh, the Lord of Levin, widely renowned as the wisest of the Primals.
- Make your way through the new Hard mode versions of the Tam-Tara Deepcroft and the Stone Vigil dungeons.
- Explore the brand-new, stunning outdoor dungeon Hullbreaker Isle.
- Hunt down the most notorious feral beasts that have ever plagued Eorzea.
- Raise and train your Chocobo and make him the very best, like no Chocobo ever was!
- Relax in your brand-new private chambers in your Free Company’s house.
What do you think of the latest update?
[Source: PS Blog]