Bundling together the full game and the Premium membership, EA and DICE have announced that the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition will be released later this month on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
In North America, the game will be available on October 21 for $59.99. Over in Europe, the Premium Edition will release digitally on October 24 for £54.99 on PS4 and Xbox One, with the PS3 version priced at £39.99.
Here’s everything included inside the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition:
- Engage in all-out warfare with award-winning multiplayer, and intense single-player missions delivered in Battlefield 4
- 5 expansion packs featuring multiplayer maps and in-game content: Second Assault, China Rising, Naval Strike, Dragon’s Teeth, Final Stand (coming Fall 2014)
- Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags, and more
- Priority position in server queues
- 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Gold Battlepacks
Will you be buying the Premium Edition?