The latest EA Sports UFC update once again adds a slew of new fighters to the mix, as well as changes to how the stamina works in-game.
The new fighters added to the roster are:
- Michael Chiesa – Lightweight Division
- Diego Sanchez – Lightweight Division
- Hector Lombard – Welterweight Division
You can check out the video below to see these new sluggers in action. In addition to that, how stamina regenerates and burns are also tweaked by EA Sports.
- Stamina Burn: A new “Stamina Burn” system has now been implemented to help counter consecutive single-type strike combos.
- Stamina Regeneration: A pause has been added to stamina regeneration for the attacking fighter if their takedown is successfully denied.
- Gegard Mousasi in Middleweight Division: Gegard Mousasi is now also available for play in EA SPORTS UFC’s Middleweight division.
The update is, of course, free; and it’s also already out. So go check it out if you haven’t done so already.
[Source: EA Sports]