Saying how they are “also continuing to support the Destiny sandbox with changes that were identified prior the launch of Expansion I,” here’s what this latest hotfix brought:
- Fixed a typo in the German word for ‘Radiant Energy’
- Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
- Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
- Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
- Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up
- Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
- Raid helmet obtained in Crota’s End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
- Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible
- Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota’ mission
Today also sees the start of Iron Banner 3.0, which runs until December 22 and is described as follows:
Only players Level 20 and above can lead a Fireteam of six Guardians in the Iron Banner. Guardians lower than Level 20 can accompany their more powerful friends at their peril. Prove your might and earn the respect of the Lords of Iron.
You can learn more about Iron Banner over here.