Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Pack Released, Adds Wild Creatures to Multiplayer Battlefields
According to the official Dragon Age: Inquisition website, a new and free content pack has been released today across all platforms. The content pack apparently allows for wild animals to “now roam the battlefield, introducing chaos as they attack both friend and foe.”
Besides the free content pack, BioWare also announced that a paid one has also been released today, and it mostly impacts the RPG’s single player mode. However, this content is not anything new, as it is simply the items and mounts that were offered through the purchase of Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition. For those people that did not get the Deluxe Edition, the content is on sale for $9.99 and features the following additions to the game:
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest throne of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla – Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack. Click here for instructions on how to download yours.
- Dragon Age Multiplayer Deluxe Edition chests!
Will you be downloading either of these new content packs today?
[Source: Dragon Age: Inquisition]