A couple of weeks after patch 1.03 for LittleBigPlanet 3 went live, Sumo Digital has brought out patch 1.04 for the game on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, which includes a number of network and stability fixes to help improve overall game stability. You’ll also find it “includes important fixes for importing previous LittleBigPlanet game content, Sound Object collection and categorization, End of Level Prize awards and a number of other Adventure, Play and Create fixes.”
Taking up 423MB on PS4 and 194MB on PS3, here’s the full list of patch notes for update 1.04:
- Fixed the Sound Object to include all of the Sound Object Categories that the player has unlocked in LittleBigPlanet 3 or imported from a previous LittleBigPlanet title.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players with the maximum allocation of twenty LittleBigPlanet 2 levels published from being able to publish any LittleBigPlanet 3 levels.
- Players are no longer able to enter Create Mode within the Main Adventure and Popit Puzzles.
- Hearting certain items in the Tool Bag will no longer cause them to appear in your Popit outside of Create Mode.
- Players will no longer be directed to the Store when selecting a Team Pick from the in-game Newsfeed.
- Stickers from LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 will now display immediately upon being placed in the Pod.
- Objects from the original LittleBigPlanet game will now import correctly.
- The majority of LittleBigPlanet 2 objects will now import correctly (The remaining LittleBigPlanet 2 objects will become available with Game Update 1.05).
- Fixed a game freeze issue that may occur when importing your LittleBigPlanet or LittleBigPlanet 2 profile.
- Fixed a game freeze issue that may occur when attempting to import your LittleBigPlanet or LittleBigPlanet 2 content whilst game data is still installing on LittleBigPlanet 3 for PlayStation 4.
- Players will now correctly obtain their End of Level Prizes for Level Completion, Acing and Collecting 100% of the Prize Bubbles provided they have met the required criteria to be awarded them.
- The Prologue no longer shows 100% Prize Bubble collection, if the player hasn’t collected the four super-secret Prize Bubbles from the Introduction.
- Fixed an issue where Oleg may not acknowledge the player’s success when avoiding all the Score Bubbles in “Bear with Us”.
- Progress will now display correctly on Level Packs and Levels within the More Stories menu.
- Quickly backing out of the Adventure menu and accessing the Store will no longer cause the Store to display incorrectly.
- The Freshman Creator Trophy will now unlock for all players after completing Popit Academy Term 1.
- The “They Can Swim”, “I. AM. INVINCIBLE!” and “Back to School” Trophies will now correctly unlock for players that have already earned them on the other PlayStation console version of LittleBigPlanet 3.
- Fixed a divergence issue that may occur when equipping an Adventure Characters’ Costume.
- Fixed a crash issue that may occur when multiple players fire the Paintinator at a rapid rate.
Adventure – Prologue – Needlepoint Peaks
- Improved the frame-rate in areas of Needlepoint Peaks where a player may encounter a dip in the frame-rate due to high activity on-screen.
Adventure – Prologue – Newton’s Airship
- Fixed a divergence issue that may occur when completing Newton’s Airship.
Adventure – Prologue – A Night on the Tiles
- Fixed a time-out issue that may occur when progressing from A Night on the Tiles to Manglewood Swamp.
Adventure – Prologue – Tinpot Towers
- Players will no longer spawn behind the platform if killed during the boss fight when there four players are present.
Adventure – Manglewood – Manglewood Swamp
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to turn into OddSock after collecting only two Marbles.
Adventure – Manglewood – Deep Space Drive-In
- Fixed a collision issue in Deep Space Drive-In.
Adventure – The Ziggurat – Go Loco
- Fixed a divergence issue that may occur when a fourth player attempts to join the gameplay session within Go Loco.
Adventure – Bunkum Lagoon – Four Chums Head to Craftworld
- Fixed an issue that may cause players to become stuck on an infinite loading screen in Four Chums Head to Craftworld.
Adventure – Prologue – Newton’s Airship
- Fixed a level escape that could occur after acquiring the Pumpinator.
- Fixed a level escape in Newton’s Airship that could occur when using the Boost Boots.
Adventure – Prologue – Stitchem Manor
- Fixed a level escape that could occur when jumping between layers.
- Fixed a level escape that could occur when using the Pumpinator near the first escalator.
Adventure – Manglewood – Challenge Room: Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner?
- Fixed a level escape that could occur in Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner?
Adventure – Manglewood – Lights, Camera, Traction!
- Fixed a level escape that could occur when using the Boost Boots in Lights, Camera, Traction!
Adventure – The Ziggurat – Flip-Flopped Folios
- Fixed a level escape that could occur in the 2x player area of Flip-Flopped Folios.
- Fixed a level escape in Flip-Flopped Folios that could occur when using the Boost Boots.
Adventure – The Ziggurat – Go Loco
- Fixed a level escape that can occur just after the fourth Checkpoint.
Adventure – Bunkum Lagoon – Masque Maker’s Tower
- Fixed a level escape that could occur when grabbing the wall in Masque Maker’s Tower.
- Fixed a level escape that could occur when using the Velociporters in Masque Maker’s Tower.
Adventure – Bunkum Lagoon – Cloud Caravan
- Swoop is no longer able to escape the confines of the level near the beginning of Cloud Caravan.
Adventure – Zom Zom’s Shop
- Fixed a graphical issue that occurs on the Regal Wolf Costume.
- The My Moon Thermometer will now reset correctly when deleting Materials and other items from your Moon.
- Fixed a divergence that may occur when the Host switches to Play Mode whilst in an Online Create Mode session with guest players.
- Preview Mode will no longer be enabled for all users, if the Host activates it with L3.
2000AD Costume Pack
- The Popit text for the Johnny Alpha Costume is now consistent with other costumes.
Garden Gnome Costume
- Fixed a spelling error in Little Toggle’s Garden Gnome Costume and its costume pieces.
The Incredibles Costume Pack
- The Popit preview image of the Frozone Costume now displays correctly.
Launch Spacesuit Costume Pack
- Updated Swoop’s Launch Spacesuit Costume preview image to the correct image in the Popit.
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Costume Pack
- The Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Costume Pack will now appear correctly in the Popit.
- The badge on the right shoulder of the Snake Costume will now correctly say “FOX” instead of “XOF”.
The Nightmare Before Christmas Costume Pack
- Oogie Boogie’s Head is now correctly labelled in the Popit.
The Watchmen Costume Pack
- The Nite Owl Costume now applies the correct skin to Sackboy when the costume is selected from the Popit.
- Locked DLC Level Badges will now correctly display the Lock icon.
- Numerous fixes for previously released LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 Level Packs as part of an on-going effort to make these packs available to play in LittleBigPlanet 3 at a later date (Note: These packs are currently unavailable to re-download for LittleBigPlanet 3)
If you’re playing on PS4, it’s recommended that you wait until the update is finished downloading before playing LittleBigPlanet 3, as issues may arise otherwise.
[Source: PlayStation Forums]