Nailing their targeted Summer 2015 window, Bandai Namco announced that J-Stars Victory Vs+ is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita on June 26 in Europe and June 30 in North America.
If you pre-order the game through GameStop, you’ll receive a J-Stars compendium, which includes art and background information on all the characters and franchises in the game.
Here’s a rundown of J-Stars Victory Vs+:
Celebrating the 45th anniversary of the “Shonen JUMP” magazine and the 20th anniversary of the “V JUMP” magazine in Japan, a never before seen fighting game has been developed! J-STARS Victory Vs+ invites fans and gamers to play with their favorite manga/anime characters and progress in the JUMP World through different environments recalling Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and other memorable moments. For every Manga and Anime fan, J-Stars Victory Vs+ is jam packed with long hours of intense and amazing battles and a must-have addition to their video game collection!
- 1st Time outside Japan – A unique game combining licenses in the famous JUMP magazines is releasing for the first time outside of Japan!
- Incredible Roster – A huge choice of characters coming from the most famous mangas/animes issued in the JUMP Magazine.
- JUMP World – The world where the adventure takes place offers 4 different scenarios in which players can travel in memorable places like “Planet Namek”, “Alabasta” and “Hidden Leaf Village”.
- Epic Battles – With the 2 vs. 2 team battle system, fights are going to be tough, strategic and exciting.
- Each character possesses his own specifications and attacks coming from the manga/anime. The game also adds special moves called “Combination Attack” and “V-Voltage System” – making battles even more aggressive.
- Arcade Mode – An Arcade Mode has been added to the game in the same vein as other fighting games.
- Stunning Graphics – A PlayStation 4 version of the game is releasing for the first time, offering the best possible experiences and plunging players into the Manga/Anime world.
Here’s a couple more gameplay videos:
Are you excited for J-Stars?