Arriving next week, DriveClub update 1.15 will allow you to reach Level 55, improve the game’s stability, and add support for this month’s new DLC, which launches on May 26 in North America and May 27 in Europe.
Here’s what’s changing with update 1.15:
- New Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 55 and each new level has a reward.
- New menu images to show off some of the best #PS4share pictures created by DriveClub players.
- A new option to toggle the entire On-Screen Display on and off while you race, without pausing.
- Statistics have been added for all cars from Expansion Packs and free downloads.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
And here’s the DLC that update 1.15 adds support for:
- Adds support for the DS Survolt, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download.
- Adds support for the Lamborghini Icons Expansion Pack (coming to PlayStation Store May 26-27).
- The Lamborghini Icons Car Pack includes: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Lamborghini Reventón, Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 Super Veloce and Lamborghini Diablo Super Veloce.
- The Lamborghini Icons Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Earn every star in the Lamborghini Icons Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the Torque Tour Pack which includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Earn every star in the Torque Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs and each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
As for what Evolution Studios is working on after update 1.15 launches next week, that includes more servers upgrades “to enable the release of the PS+ Edition and DriveClub companion app,” both of which are still undated at the moment.
Evolution talked about what else they’re developing right now for the future of DriveClub:
- Private Lobbies – Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server improvements.
- New Driver Levels – More will be added each month with new rewards for every level.
- Big Improvements to Challenges – To make them easier to use and to improve server performance further.
- New Accolades – For Japan & new manufacturers.
- More Cars & Tours – The Season Pass runs to July and we have more popular cars and manufacturers coming to DriveClub!
- More Game Updates – With improvements based on your feedback! Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.
While the Season Pass may end in July, they said, “We haven’t announced anything beyond July just yet” when asked if there wouldn’t be any further DriveClub DLC.
[Source: DriveClub (Facebook)]