If you’ve yet to take the PlayStation 4 plunge, now might be the best time to do so, as online retailer Amazon is offering one heck of a deal.
Check out this deal that features the PlayStation 4 Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition bundle and a copy of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for just $399! Yep, not only are you getting a snazzy white PS4 with Destiny and its latest expansion, but you’re getting one of the year’s biggest games for free, too!
Here’s the complete product description:
- Item includes: (1) 500GB PlayStation 4 Console – Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition Bundle and (1) Metal Gear Solid V – PlayStation 4
- With PlayStation Network and PlayStation Plus (sold separately), gain access to free games, next-gen online multiplayer, and more.
- Cutting edge graphics bring game worlds to life like never before, and next gen processing speed gets you into your games faster than ever
- Connect with your friends to broadcast and celebrate your epic moments at the press of the Share button to Twitch, UStream, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Stream music, movies, sports, and television on Netflix, Amazon, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
Make sure to check back this coming week for our review of Destiny: The Taken King.
Anyone getting this? If I didn’t have either game, I’d consider getting another PS4 just for the white design and the game.