Resident tough guy and frequent baiter, Jeffrey Gordon, goes on record saying that games aren’t scary. I’m sure Frictional Games’s recently released SOMA would beg to differ. Help us dig through his obviously scarred psyche in episode four of The Clickbait Podcast.
We’ve jam packed this episode with as many articles and comments as we possibly could. As always, use the links below to familiarize yourself with the topics and then blast us in the comments in the kindest way possible.
Until next time, keep on baitin’.
The Clickbait Podcast Ep. 04 – Games Aren’t Scary
- 10 Reasons Why The Taken King is the Best Time to Jump Back Into Destiny by Tyler Treese
- Editor’s Letter: Multi-Platform News on PlayStation LifeStyle Feedback by Alex Co
- SOMA Is a PS4 Horror Game You Daren’t Take Your Eyes Off by Michael Briers
- Final Fantasy XIV PlayStation VR: Great Game That Made me Nauseous by Heath Hindman
- Top 5 Best Video Game Intros by Alex Co and Mack Ashworth
- Brian Mieszala
- yowzagabowza x 2!
- Hugo Stiglitz
- Arthur Sataine
The Clickbait PlayStation LifeStyle Podcast Ep. 04 - Games Aren't Scary
And if you’re looking for some discussion or some PSN action, hit the show up on Twitter @Clickbaiters or find us individually at the places below.
PSN: MisterBeebo | Twitter: MisterBeebo
PSN: Angelus_55 | Twitter: Angelus_55
PSN: MichaelMyers | Twitter: MichaelMyersPSN
Note: The view expressed in this article is solely that of the author’s and does not represent that of PlayStation LifeStyle and its entire staff.