Announced last week, the Thieves Guild DLC game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited comes to PlayStation 4 on March 23, Xbox One on March 22, and PC/Mac on March 7. Free to ESO Plus members, it will run everyone else 2,000 crowns through the ESO Crown Store (3,000 crowns = $24.99 USD).
Taking you to Hew’s Bane, a new zone in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell, Thieves Guild also includes new story content that takes you back to familiar areas of Tamriel:
Brand New Story Content
- Help restore the Thieves Guild in Abah’s Landing, currently besieged by the mercenary force known as the Iron Wheel. After a high-stakes heist gone horribly wrong, the Iron Wheel will stop at nothing to destroy the Guild. Hours of story content await as you solve the mystery of the Iron Wheel and restore glory to the Thieves Guild.
New Criminal Activities.
- Leveraging ESO’s Outlaw Refuges, Thieves Guild quests take you all over Tamriel to engage in – and profit from – criminal activity such as stealing, looting, and pickpocketing. Heists, a new quest type, allow you to hone your thieving skills by adding trespassing and stealth/hiding mechanics that enable you to break into warehouses and homes in Abah’s Landing to relieve merchants and citizenry of their goods. Beware of the guards.
New 12-Player Trial
- With both Normal and Veteran difficulty modes, the Maw of Lorkhaj 12-Player Trial will test your allies and your courage. Breach the gates of an ancient Khajiiti shrine, and confront the ghostly legions of Namiira in eerie lamp-lit corridors – complete with ruthless new enemies, terrifying bosses, and a wealth of treasure from the depths of Oblivion.
All-New Skill Line
- Want to enhance your character with all-new thieving, sneaking, and stealing-related passive skills? You’re in luck! The Thieves Guild in Abah’s Landing will teach you these skills as your progress through the ranks of the organization.
Thieves Guild-Exclusive Rewards and Items
- Earn new items through in-game quests and browse Thieves Guild-themed items coming to the Crown Store soon.
In the base game patch available to all owners of The Elder Scrolls Online at Thieves Guild’s launch, you’ll find improvements to grouping, combat and gameplay balance improvements, scrolling combat text, new crafting styles, new item sets, Three Alliance Motifs, and more.
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, update 1.11 is now available on PS4.
[Source: Elder Scrolls Online]