No doubt about it, Grand Theft Auto V is still being talked about even if it’s an “old” game. According to Twitter Gaming, GTAV was the most tweeted game of 2015, as it revealed the top 10 list.
By “tweeted” game, it means it was mentioned the most. However, surprisingly, or not surprisingly, depending on who you ask, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 managed to sneak in to second place despite only being released in November of 2015.
You can check out the full list below.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 – 30 million
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – 25.5 million
- FIFA 16 – 7.1 million
- Fallout 4 – 5.4 million
- FIFA 15 – 4.9 million
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – 3.2 million
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 2.9 million
- Batman: Arkham Knight – 2.2 million
- Star Wars: Battlefront – 1.7 million
- Battlefield Hardline – 1.5 million
The top ten seems to be just about right, as it includes most, if not all, of 2015’s biggest multiplatform games.
Should we even care what game got the most tweets? Are you still surprised by the results? Speaking of Twitter, don’t forget to follow the official PlayStation LifeStyle Twitter for the latest news, updates and more. You can also send me a tweet, follow me, or just ask a question if you want to as well.