Just a few days after giving us update 1.11, Psyonix has released Rocket League update 1.12 on PlayStation 4 and PC, which fixes bugs and adds a ban for players who delete content to avoid competitive matchmaking.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for Rocket League update 1.12:
- Implemented automatic timed matchmaking ban system associated with players who delete content from their game files to avoid competitive matchmaking in certain arenas.
- Skill Rating calculation has been fixed on the League Rankings screen and now accurately reflects your MMR
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ranked Reconnect popup to appear improperly during gameplay
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose input in the Muting menu
- Competitive games are now properly labeled on the in-game score card
- Players will no longer incorrectly appear to be in a party on the scoreboard
- Fixed an issue that allowed Ballcam to be enabled/disabled erroneously in the post game screen
- (PS4) Players can once again view their old replay files
- (PS4) Text Chat keybinding has returned to the Controls menu
- (PC) Fixed an issue that displayed party members cars incorrectly in the main menu
- (PC) Fixed an issue with how the Max FPS slider capped frame rate
- (PC) Fixed an issue causing users with large Steam Friend Lists to experience graphical hitches
Psyonix recently revealed that they’ve experimented with larger player counts in Rocket League, “but it’s too crazy.” If they ever decide to go with bigger stadiums though, there’s a chance the idea will be revisited.
[Source: Rocket League]