Bandai Namco announced that Dark Souls 3 update 1.04 and regulation version 1.06 will be available today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, following some server downtime.
The PS4 servers will be offline from 4pm PT/7pm ET until 6pm PT/9pm ET, with the Xbox One servers offline for six hours beginning at 4pm PT/7pm ET, and the PC servers offline for two hours beginning at 11pm PT/2am ET.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for update 1.04:
- Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
- Conditions for optional events is eased.
- Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
- If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
- Kicks cannot be parried.
- The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
- The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
- Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
- If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
- The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
- Items, bonfire and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
- If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
- Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
- Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes have been made.
And here’s what regulation version 1.06 brings:
- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.
As we learned yesterday, the second expansion for Dark Souls 3 won’t arrive until 2017.
[Source: Dark Souls Game]
Dark Souls 3 Update 1.04 Goes Live Today Following Server Downtime