EA’s EA Play 2016 press conference will take place on June 12 at 1pm PT/4pm ET, and will be hosted by CEO Andrew Wilson in Los Angeles and CCO Peter Moore in London.
As EA explains, “the press conference will showcase some of EA’s most anticipated games launching later this year and next, with a few surprises from games beyond that.”
We’ll hear more about Mass Effect: Andromeda at E3, with details on some of EA’s upcoming Star Wars games likely. Playable titles at EA Play following the press conference include Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, FIFA 17, Madden NFL 17, and NHL 17.
For the 64-player Battlefield 1 multiplayer livestream at 2pm PT/5pm ET on June 12, celebrities attending will include Marshawn Lynch, Wiz Khalifa and Zedd. “The livestream will then continue throughout the day highlighting some of EA’s biggest franchises and member services,” EA adds.
If you’re attending EA Play in LA, here’s some of the events to expect:
- Hands-on with EA’s hottest mobile releases including Bejeweled Stars and Madden NFL Mobile
- On Monday and Tuesday, watching live competitive gaming events including the Madden Championship
- On Monday, Todd McFarlane will be on-hand signing a special, limited edition Titanfall 2 poster designed specifically for EA PLAY
- On Sunday, getting an autograph from LA Rams star NFL running back, Todd Gurley
- Creating custom Battlefield 1 dog tags reflective of the WW1 era
- Collecting six special event pins
- Experiencing the new innovative Samsung curved screen gaming monitors, giving real immersion to their gaming experience