A 3D adventure platformer/simulation from Drakhar Studio and publisher BadLand Games, Ginger: Beyond the Crystal is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in August 2016.
Set in a world destroyed by a crystal explosion, Ginger: Beyond the Crystal sees you playing as Ginger, who must help recover the crystal that keeps the world in balance. With the developers saying it includes more than 15 hours of gameplay, Ginger sees you completing two tasks: rescuing Ginger’s friends in the different worlds and solving puzzles, and collecting resources and materials to rebuild the village.
Here’s the list of features:
- 3 worlds to repopulate
- 15 levels of adventures with platforms full of puzzles and enemies
- 15 hidden bonus levels
- An epic soundtrack delivered throughout the game
- Gather resources throughout your quest to re-build your village
- Acquire new abilities/skills as you advance throughout your adventure
- Hundreds of secrets to find out about in the incredible worlds
- Playtime of more than 15 hours
There will be a physical version of Ginger: Beyond the Crystal in select territories, but BadLand Games hasn’t said which ones yet.