Hitman: The Complete First Season Retail Disc Releases on January 31, 2017
The Hitman: The Complete First Season retail disc will be available on January 31, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, priced at $59.99 USD, Square Enix and Io-Interactive announced today. Promising over 100 hours of gameplay, the disc includes all of the Season One episodes (the Prologue, France, Italy, Morocco, Thailand, USA, and Japan), Challenges, Opportunities, Escalation Contracts, Contracts, and future Elusive Targets, as well as this bonus DLC:
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand new upcoming Landslide mission
- Official Soundtrack featuring the original game score
- The ‘making of’ Hitman documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
- Hitman Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
- The PS4 version includes the 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six contracts
The Hitman Requiem Blood Money Pack will be available to purchase separately on January 31.
If you pick up the day one edition of Hitman: The Complete First Season, you’ll receive the steelbook edition (pictured above).
Io-Interactive Studio Head Hans Siefert said:
The disc combines everything we have learned, refined and updated over the course of a 10 month live season. It’s the direct result of live input, development and feedback from our players. Especially for our fans who want to own the game in a box, we’ve made it a high quality SteelBook box. We also added loads of additional downloadable bonus content to release on the 31st of January for everyone getting this beautiful edition of the game on a disc and everybody owning the digital Full Experience or upgraded versions of the game.
For current Hitman players, the USA and Japan missions will be released later this year.