Update: Here’s the patch notes for Modern Warfare Remastered update 1.10:
- Added Operation Lion Strike Content
- Added Operation Shamrock & Awe Seasonal Event Content
New Multiplayer Maps
- On the XM-LAR, increased the amount of time it takes for bullets to enter the clip when reloading from 1.35 to 1.5 to more accurately match the reload animation.
- Reduced sprint durations for all melee weapons to better match bullet weapons.
- Now showing collection counts on collection buttons.
- Now showing Operation Bounties within collections list.
- Fixed some edge cases that caused missing weapons when calling in killstreaks.
- Fixed one-way bullet collision on a fence in Pipeline.
- Fixed issue with players loading into the game late at match start.
Original Story: Weighing in at 6.19GB on PlayStation 4 and 6GB on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered update 1.10 is now available to download. It adds Operation Shamrock & Awe, the first seasonal event of 2017, which lets you fight on Daybreak, a daytime version of the Downpour map, for nearly three weeks.
Running through Monday, April 3 at 12:01am PT, here’s what to expect from Operation Shamrock & Awe:
Free Supply Drops
- We’ve got themed Supply Drops throughout Operation: Shamrock & Awe, and we’re making one available for free each week when you log in starting today through 12:01am PDT on April 3.
- Note: Only one free Supply Drop per week, and they don’t stack up, so make sure you check in and download by Sunday at 11:59pm PDT every week between now and the end of Operation: Shamrock & Awe or you’ll miss out.
Downpour Turns Into Daybreak
- Besides being known for its long sightlines, mounted machine guns, and sneaky peripheral routes, Downpour is a map also known for its fierce weather. But a bit of luck has landed on your side as the clouds have parted and shed sunlight on this map. Daybreak is a free map, available only during Operation: Shamrock & Awe, that turns Downpour upside down and replaces it with a lush, green countryside filled with St. Paddy’s décor and a rainbow, naturally.
Free Seasonal Camos
- Daybreak also comes with a nice bonus that you won’t have to catch a leprechaun to unlock. Complete the in-game challenges on the map and you can earn two exclusive St. Paddy’s-themed camos for your weapons: the Shamrockin’ “Folium” and the rainbowtized “Prism.” There are different challenges to unlock the camos for each of the weapon classes, but those challenges disappear when Operation: Shamrock & Awe is over.
- As part of Operation: Shamrock & Awe, three new themed collections will provide you with St. Patrick’s Day theme reticles, camos, calling cards, and emblems. Each set will also include a bounty for completing the set: assemble the “Luck” collection to earn a new character, “Leprechaun” rewards you with a Shillelagh melee weapon, and “Pot o’ Gold” gives you a unique calling card worth fightin’ for.
- But that’s not all. If you craft or unlock all three themed collections, you’ll also unlock Darren “Graves” Cosgrave as a playable character for the first time ever! That’s right, you can put the master of the Depot right into your loadout. However, he’s available for a limited time as part of Operation: Shamrock & Awe which expires after April 2, so get busy!
Launching on March 21, the Variety Map Pack for Modern Warfare Remastered is available to pre-order from the PlayStation Store for $14.99 USD/£11.59. Pre-ordering in North America gets you a free dynamic theme.
Modern Warfare Remastered Update 1.10 Adds New Event