Update: Here’s the patch notes:
- Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands
- Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages
- Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” quest
- Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification
Original Story: At 10am PT/1pm ET, Bungie released Destiny update 184.108.40.206, which is a hotfix. You shouldn’t be removed from any activities you’re currently in (provided you grab it by 2pm PT/5pm ET), and all players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen and installing the patch.
In the latest This Week at Bungie, the developer revealed that 220.127.116.11 will include a fix for the Trials of Osiris matches that never end:
The next HotFix for Destiny has been greenlit. Let’s call it 18.104.22.168. That’s hardly a catchy name. It would be awesome to call it “Quality of Life Improvements of Triumph,” but Hot Fixes only get numbers… One bullet point you can anticipate in the customary Patch Notes will address those Trials of Osiris matches that refuse to end. We’ve been aware of those eternal face-offs. A fix is being tested and prepped for download. We’re also planning to end those endless notifications that act like an echo from our API.