The popular Prop Hunt mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is making a return this weekend, according to a post on the official Activision blog.
The hide and seek mode for the game’s Weekend Warfare playlist was originally released for April Fool’s but the developers have decided to bring it back for another weekend. The mode will be available for play throughout the weekend until May 1 at 10 am PDT/1 pm EST.
For Prop Hunt’s return, COD: Modern Warfare Remastered developer Raven Software have included a few updates to the game mode including the addition of killcams, experience bonuses, bug fixes, and more.
Here’s a full list of fixes made to Prop Hunt:
- Fixed props appearing during the final score screen.
- Fixed an issue where the final whistle would not always display properly.
- Turned off health regen for props.
- Restore hunter’s health to 100 if they are low, to prevent blood overlay.
- Increased XP gain for kills as a hunter.
- Created a still alive XP gain for props.
- Fixed blood overlay sorting issue on UI.
- Fixed No XP gain if player does not damage a prop.
As previously mentioned, Prop Hunt will be available until May 1 at 10 am PDT/1 pm EST.
[Source: Activision Blog]