Dragon Quest Heroes II will see a full month of free content updates on PlayStation 4 and PC, and the first update is now live, Square Enix announced today.
— Dragon Quest (@DragonQuest) May 4, 2017
With the free DLC, you’ll find extended Side Quests that go deeper into the game’s cast, Slime weapons, additional characters for Multiplayer, and more. Here’s the full schedule:
- Side Quest: Episode Maribel & Ruff
- Side Quest: Episode Torneko
- Side Quest: Episode Carver & Terry
- Side Quest: Episode Meena & Maya
- Special Boss Map: Estark
- Quest for the ultimate co-op spell: Kazzaple
- Side Quest: Episode Jessica & Angelo
- Side Quest: Episode Alena & Kiryl
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #1: Luceus, Aurora, Bianca & Nera
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #2: Dorik, Yangus, Isla & Psaro
- Special Boss Map: Dragon Lord
- Monster Medal Battle: Play online multiplayer competitively against players from around the world.
In our review of Dragon Quest Heroes II, we said, “Dragon Quest Heroes II attempts to build upon the original in some smart ways, but the execution ends up being rather messy.”
If you want to try Dragon Quest Heroes II before buying it, a free demo is available through the PlayStation Store.
[Source: Dragon Quest]