A while ago, Activision and developer Vicarious Visions held a contest asking fans to design an idle animation for Crash to be featured in the upcoming Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. The contest is now over and the winners have been announced as Simon Davidian and Kirsty Capes from the United Kingdom with their “Crash Wumpa Volley” animation, which you can check out above.
We like it!
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy releases on June 30 for the PlayStation 4. It comes with the following features:
- Unified checkpointing & save game system. This includes manual and auto-saving. (Yes, the first game now has a proper save game system!)
- Unified menu system. Here an example of the Pause menu for Crash Bandicoot
- Time Trials in all three games!
- Rebuilt levels, based on the original geometry
- Rebuilt characters, following the original designs
- Rebuilt cinematics, inspired by the originals
What do our readers think of the animation?