Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Ghost Recon Wildlands Sit Atop UK’s April Retail Chart
Although Nintendo Switch’s Mario Kart 8 Deluxe released on April 28, it comfortably took the number one sport in UK’s retail sales chart for the month of April. It was a generally quiet period, especially in comparison to March, but this is still quite a feat.
Ubisoft’s successful Ghost Recon Wildlands was the runner-up, followed by the unstoppable Grand Theft Auto V.
Elsewhere, Atlus’ Persona 5 came in at number 7 but worth noting that it suffered from a shortage of supply in the country. And just outside the top ten are Overwatch and Horizon Zero Dawn.
The full chart is as follows:
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
2. Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
4. LEGO Worlds (Warner Bros)
5. FIFA 17 (EA)
6. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
7. Persona 5 (Atlus)
8. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision)
9. Mass Effect: Andromeda (EA)
10. Rocket League (505 Games)
11. Overwatch (Blizzard)
12. Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)
13. LEGO City Undercover (Warner Bros)
14. Forza Horizon 3 (Microsoft)
15. WWE 2K17 (2K Games)
16. Battlefield 1 (EA)
17. Yooka-Laylee (Team 17)
18. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (CI Games)
19. For Honor (Ubisoft)
20. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
For UK’s weekly sales charts, head over here.