The Grand Theft Auto V Smuggler’s Run update is now available, and we’ve got the full details on what is added. Not only has new content been added to the current console and PC versions, but the Rockstar Creator and Editor have also received a bunch of fixes. It’s definitely an exciting time for GTA Online players.
Check out the patch notes below:
New Content – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
Hangars have been added to GTA Online. Players can purchase a Hangar on the Maze Bank Foreclosures website and choose from 5 locations. Hangars can be customized with a choice of modifications and add-ons such as a Hangar Style, Lighting, Floor Graphics, Office Furniture, Living Quarters and an Aircraft Workshop. Hangars come with space for up to 20 of a player’s personal aircraft and a computer that is used to manage the Air-Freight Business.
The Air-Freight Business has been added to GTA Online. The Air-Freight Business is managed with the Free Trade Shipping Co. app on the computer in the Hangar and allows players to Source and Sell Cargo. Players must first complete a Setup Mission to get the Hangar Business up and running. Once set up, players can then begin stealing Cargo which can then be sold for a profit.
7 new aircraft have been added to GTA Online:
- Nagasaki Havok
- Nagasaki Ultralight
- V-65 Molotok
- LF-22 Starling
Two new vehicles have been added to GTA Online:
- Grotti Visione
- Vapid Retinue
One new Adversary Mode has been added to GTA Online:
- Motor Wars (4-28 Players)
- 2-4 teams parachute into a warzone with nothing but a pistol and serious shopping list. The streets are littered with heavy firepower and weaponized vehicles, and you better hope your decision-making is up to scratch: last team standing takes all, and second place is a smoking crater.
Over 500 new items of clothing and outfits have been added to GTA Online for male and female characters.
Over 30 new tattoos have been added to GTA Online.
New Features / Updates – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
- A new “Formation Flying Assist” option has been added to the Interaction Menu for VIP, CEO Organizations and MCs.
- The new Havok helicopter has been added to the list of vehicles available to VIP, CEO Organizations and MCs.
- Multiple new MC and CEO Styles have been added.
- Flares fired from the Flare Gun now attract nearby homing missiles.
- Changes have been made to the amount of explosive hits the Savage Helicopter can withstand.
Rockstar Creator Fixes – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
- Fixed an issue that caused some UGC Races to not allow the Creator to lock the vehicle to a specific class and/or model.
- Fixed an issue that meant placed vehicles could not be edited after placing props with Prop Snapping.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in starting grids expanding and being unable to be placed back where it was after placing a start grid and picking it back up to edit.
- Fixed an issue that meant picking up a water checkpoint and then placing it again would cause its style to change from Regular to Circular.
- Fixed an issue that meant vehicles would change from their default setting when toggling through the “Starting Vehicles Class” options.
Rockstar Editor Fixes – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
- Fixed an issue that resulted in parts of players’ online characters to appear invisible when being used in Director Mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when exporting older projects using the Rockstar Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the flame of an aircraft’s jet engine to render incorrectly when repeatedly pausing recorded clips in the Rockstar Editor.
- Fixed an issue with the window positions of the HVY APC in recorded Rockstar Editor clips.
There are also dozens of miscellaneous changes that can be checked out on Rockstar’s official website.