Lost Sphear, the upcoming title from Tokyo RPG Factory (I Am Setsuna) and Square Enix, received a new gameplay trailer today that welcomes you to the world by showcasing battles, enemies, mechs, airships, and more.
If you’re attending PAX West this weekend, Lost Sphear will be playable. If you aren’t attending PAX, there will be a Twitch livestream on Sunday, September 3 at 2pm PT/5pm ET offering up some more details.
Lost Sphear is releasing on January 23, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC, priced at $49.99 USD. The two console versions have a physical version available exclusively through Square Enix’s Online Store. Pre-ordering through the PlayStation Store gets you a dynamic theme.
Here’s what to expect:
In the remote town of Elgarthe, a young man named Kanata awakens from a devastating dream to find his village is disappearing. Facing an ominous power that threatens the fabric of reality, Kanata and his friends set out on an adventure to use the power of Memory to save the world from being Lost forever!
- Enter a beautiful, abstract world plagued by a mysterious threat through an emotionally evocative storyline
- Shape your own adventure in a vast realm by using Memory to restore the Lost
- Fight with the freedom of strategic movement using the enhanced ATB Battle System
- Seamlessly transition between exploration and combat for undisrupted immersion into the world of Lost Sphear
- Capture mechanized Vulcosuit armor in the fields and in battle to equip your characters for challenging engagements