South Park: The Fractured But Whole is set to release October 17, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Since the game has gone gold and is about to be released, Ubisoft has announced what the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass will include. Costing $29.99, The Fractured But Whole Season Pass will include three major DLCs that include two new stories (both of which will arrive in 2018), and two bonuses in the form of a costume and perks pack & access to Towelie, who will give tips in-game.
If purchased separately, all of the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass content would cost $36.95. So, players do get a discount if they purchase them bundled together, but those that wish to be selective won’t be paying more.
Here’s the complete South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass description:
Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three DLCs:
- “Danger Deck,” where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita,” a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch,” which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
In addition, the Season Pass will also include free Day One content:
- “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available for $4.99 on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available for $1.99 on October 24th