Since the game has gone gold and is about to be released, Ubisoft has announced what the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass will include. Costing $29.99, The Fractured But Whole Season Pass will include three major DLCs that include two new stories (both of which will arrive in 2018), and two bonuses in the form of a costume and perks pack & access to Towelie, who will give tips in-game.
If purchased separately, all of the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass content would cost $36.95. So, players do get a discount if they purchase them bundled together, but those that wish to be selective won’t be paying more.
Here’s the complete South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass description:
Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three DLCs:
- “Danger Deck,” where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita,” a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch,” which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
In addition, the Season Pass will also include free Day One content:
- “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available for $4.99 on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available for $1.99 on October 24th
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is set to release October 17, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.