Shoot-Em-Up Sky Force Reloaded Headed to Consoles and PC
If you’re looking for a shoot-em-up for your consoles, then you’ll want to keep an eye out for Sky Force Reloaded, which has been announced to come to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Sky Force Reloaded is the sequel to Sky Force Anniversary, which was recently available as a PlayStation Plus title in October. If you like Anniversary, you will want to put this title on your radar!
There’s a Resetera thread about this announcement, and it reveals one other thing about Reloaded–there will be a physical release of the game! There aren’t really any other details on it other than the box art, though:
The Steam page for Sky Force Reloaded is up, and currently shows a November 30 release date for the title. The store page also provides more about the game for those who are unfamiliar with the title:
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
Sky Force Reloaded will release November 30 on PC, with other system release dates yet to be announced.