WWE 2K18 Update 1.04 Out Now, Features Gameplay Improvements
WWE 2K18 update 1.04 is now available, and it brings with it some major changes. Not only does it fix a ton of bugs, but it also tweaks gameplay. For example, the “carry escape mini-game” has been adjusted, and table grapple reversals have been changed. You can check out all the changes by viewing the WWE 2K18 update 1.04 patch notes.
Check out the WWE 2K18 update 1.04 patch notes below:
- Fixed Head Tracking. Superstars will now correctly look at their target.
- Fixed an issue in which the Al’s reversal rate did not properly reset after successful reversals.
- Tuned the Carry escape mini-game and adjusted the Al’s escape logic.
- Fixed the Damage Display for several Submission animations
- Carry & Drag announce table interactions will now increase the Table Break meter
- Fixed Table Grapple reversals. The correct Superstar will now perform the reversal animation
- Minor Reversal prompts will now correctly display for Top Rope Grapples
- Fixed scoring issue for Tag Team “2 out of 3 falls” matches
- Improved ability to navigate in the backstage hallway while carrying an opponent
- Tag Team Championship Victory scenes properly being displayed
- Fixed Ai issue that would allow it to break out of grapple too quickly.
- Rolling Savate now reversible.
- Fixed win conditions being disabled for matches occurring after a Money in the Bank cash-in.
- Fixed an issue that could cause blank matches to be created when customizing Superstars.
- Fixed Superstars not using alternate attires during a Run-In.
- Fixed endless loading at the match screen when using certain Show Images for customized shows.
- Royal Rumble win conditions for Universe have been updated.
WWE 2K18 update 1.04 is available now.