Farming Simulator 17: Platinum Edition is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. This updated version of Giants Software’s farming simulation title features a ton of new content including a new South American map. To celebrate the release, a new trailer was released showing off its many features.
Check out the Farming Simulator 17: Platinum Edition launch trailer below:
Here’s more that separates the Platinum Edition from the base game:
Discover a new South American playground exclusive to the Platinum Edition, and its authentic landscapes, unique vegetation, railway network, local cows, and sugarcane fields, offering a total change of scenery and more gameplay possibilities! Drive more than 275 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 80 manufacturers including AGCO brands (Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson or Valtra), as well as new brands exclusive to this Platinum Edition such as Stara, TT, Bizon and Gessner Industries. Harvest many types of crops including sunflowers, soybeans, sugarcanes and more. Take care of your livestock – including cows, sheep, chickens and pigs – try your hand at forestry, and sell your produce to expand your farm! Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to quickly reach your destination.
Grow your farm online with other players, and download community-created mods for an ever-expanding Farming Simulator experience!
- Develop your farm in three huge environments, including a new South American environment
- Harvest many types of crops, including sunflowers, soybeans, and now sugarcanes
- Transport your goods with trucks and trailers or try out the newly-added drivable trains
- Take care of your livestock, now including pigs and Brahman cattle for the first time
- 275 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools from over 80 manufacturers
- Invite friends to help you progress and expand your farm, and download mods created by the passionate community
Farming Simulator 17: Platinum Edition is now available. We’ll have a review soon.