Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.43 is now available for owners of the PS4 exclusive. The patch features several key fixes, including eliminating some nasty progression issues. You can learn more about all of the changes by looking at the Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.43 patch notes.
Check out the Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.43 patch notes below:
• General fixes in ‘The Frozen Wilds’ quest storyline.
• General improvements for ‘The Frozen Wilds’.
• Fixed an issue in “The Shaman’s Path” where some players would experience not being able to jump onto the safety handhold under the helipad by jumping onto it from under it.
• Fixed an issue where some players would experience losing the DLC license during their playthrough and receive negative XP.
PROGRESSION ISSUES FIXES
• Fixed a progression issue in “The Shaman’s Path” where some players would not be able to enter Ourea’s retreat because they were blocked by an invisible wall and get the ‘Can’t Enter This Location’ message near the Helipad after solving the first power puzzle and saving the game.
• Fixed a progression issue in “The Shaman’s Path” where some players would experience the objective not being changed after fast-traveling immediately after solving the second power puzzle.
• Fixed a progression issue in “The Forge of Winter” where some players experienced that your allies would not follow you after moving quickly through the area before the ‘Recycling Area’.
For more on the game’s newly released expansion, check out Paulmichael Contreras’ Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds review. Here’s what he had to say:
Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds is everything DLC is supposed to be. For only $19.99, the wonderful playground we last saw Aloy in is expanded by an impressively large, immaculately detailed, diverse landscape. Like the base game before it, this is a tough area that almost everyone will enjoy exploring. Yet for those who hate open-ended games, fast travel points and simple navigation can keep you on the beaten path, if desired. With more content in this fantastic expansion than other entire games, The Frozen Wilds is a must-buy, can’t-miss experience.
Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.43 is available now exclusively on PlayStation 4.