The latest update for Final Fantasy XIV has been released. As expected, it brings players tons of things to do. Known as Prelude in Violet, it begins the next chapter in the Stormblood saga. It follows the 4.3 update, which was the last story addition, and the 4.35 patch.
Check out the epic launch trailer for the Final Fantasy XIV Prelude in Violet update here:
Prelude in Violet features all of the following:
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
- New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
- Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
- Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin Indoor Furnishing
- Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
- Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more
Final Fantasy 14 Prelude in Violet Update Brings New Story Content
In what might be the most exciting addition for some players, there are now more ways than ever to celebrate your in-game relationships. Reach an anniversary with your special someone? The Ceremony of Eternal Bonding now allows you to mark the occasion, among other milestones. Romance is certainly alive and well in Final Fantasy XIV.
Final Fantasy XIV is available now for the PlayStation 4 and PC.