Focus Home Interactive and Giants Software has released the debut gameplay trailer for Farming Simulator 19, this year’s iteration of the popular, well, farm sim. The trailer focuses on crop harvesting, and the various lovingly-rendered vehicles involved in the process.
Speaking of vehicles, Farming Simulator 19 features over 300 vehicles and equipment, from real-life brands such as New Holland, Case IH, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and the series debut of the ubiquitous John Deere.
When Farming Simulator 19 launches, the game will boast two brand new American and European environments, which will contain new farm activities. New crops to this year’s game are cotton and oats, and the ability to raise and ride horses around the environments is also a new feature.
Here are some key features, per a press release:
- The biggest step forward for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the most striking and immersive graphics ever
- Use and drive hundreds of faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the first time the largest agriculture machinery company in the world: John Deere
- Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the first time horses
- Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities
- Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods on consoles and PC
Farming Simulator 19 is set to launch on November 20, 2018 for the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One, and the PC.
Farming Simulator 19 Gameplay Trailer Shows Harvesting in Action