No Man’s Sky Patch 1.61 Goes Live Today and Brings a New Space Anomaly
Following continuous string of attentive updates, Hello Games took time to talk about their most recent No Man’s Sky patch 1.61 , as well as the Space Anomaly’s next community research mission.
The mission sees those Atlas-bound hooligans Nada and Polo intercepting more anomalous signals from the echo of another apparent Traveler-Entity. This will require you to seek them out to uncover the nature of their mysterious existence. Quicksilver will be awarded to players upon completing the mission, which can be used to purchase exclusive collectables.
Along with the No Man’s Sky research mission are two glamours placeable portraits of fellow Travelers Artemis and Null, because let’s be real, you don’t have many friends in space, okay? You could do with a few reminders that they’re out there.
The No Man’s Sky patch will also give horticultural enthusiasts a chance to display three types of customizable tree varieties: fragrant fruit, spindle, and evergreen.
Other more technical fixes are listed below:
- Fixed a crash in the quick menu.
- Added a warning message when attempting to upload a base which exceeds the existing server upload limit.
- Fixed an issue where the build menu would occasionally switch to the quick menu.
- Fixed an issue where multiple mission markers could appear over moving objects.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where players could join multiplayer sessions with players on a different patch version of the game.
- Improved some translated text
Hello Games will continue to work on and supply players with further updates and missions. What stories have you got to tell about your No Man’s Sky experience within the Next update? Let us know in the comments, below!
[Source: No Man’s Sky]