The Division 2‘s 3.1 update mainly focuses on fixing issues and glitches that are known in-game. Some of the known issues that were fixed include a bunch of bugs involving enemy NPC behavior, including one where the enemies would simply run past the player in an attempt to get into cover. Collectible items and caches will be more visible in the open world, the bug that caused semi-automatic weapons to fire slower than they are intended to has been fixed, and face masks will now be the right size.
The full list of patch notes is as follows:
- Increased tutorial font size on the Mega Map.
- Increased visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World.
- Fixed an issue where the “Loot” tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn’t appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s).
- This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing.
- Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended.
- Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop.
- Fixed an error that removed the Loot All as Junk option. Sorry about that!
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would flank players too often.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted.
- Fixed an exploit where armor would scale to unintended values when normalized.
Are you pleased with the bug fixes that Ubisoft has provided with the game’s latest update? Are there any other issues that continue to plague your overall experience in The Division 2? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!