Gearbox Software has rolled out another Borderlands 3 hotfix across all platforms, patch notes for which are now available online. The update addresses several issues with the ongoing Bloody Harvest event alongside the usual bug fixes.
Full patch notes are as follows:
Bloody Harvest Adjustments
- Increased Captain Haunt’s chance to drop legendary gear
- Increased Captain Haunt’s shields
- The Hecktoplasm drop rate from Ghosts has been increased
– Ghosts drop 2 Hecktoplasm
– Badass Ghosts drop 3 Hecktoplasm
– Loot Ghosts drop 5 Hecktoplasm
- Loot Ghosts now drop more loot
- Loot Ghosts have an increased the chance of dropping Bloody Harvest specific legendary gear
- The chance for Terror anointed parts to drop from regular enemies has been decreased.
- The chance for Terror anointed parts to drop from Bloody Harvest enemies has been increased.
- Anointed enemies are no longer immune to Cryo damage. Note: Although they can be slowed by Cryo damage, they cannot be frozen.
- Addressed a reported potential progression blocker for “It’s Alive” with the Abomination bot.
- Addressed a reported potential progression blocker if players quit the game at a certain point in “The Guns of Reliance”
- Addressed a reported issue that Explosive Gunpowder barrels where not showing effects when shot.
- Explosions created by enemy Badass’ weapons have a much quicker explosion effect to reduce screen clutter
For more on Borderlands 3, check out our previous coverage.
[Source: Gearbox Software]
This page contains affiliate links to products. Purchases made through these links help support PlayStation LifeStyle.