The Binding of Isaac: Repentance will release on the PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch on November 4th in North America. A European release will follow in the “coming weeks.” The PC version launched back in March.
First announced in 2018, The Binding of Isaac: Repentance is the game’s final DLC. The console package will be priced at $19.99 and will include all content from The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+.
An official overview reads:
Isaac’s new quest takes him to unknown places he’s never been, filled with horrible new enemies and bosses, weapon combos you’ve never synergized before and items he’s never seen… unholy terrors from his wildest dreams and worst nightmares!
The unforgettable ‘final’ chapter in the award-winning Binding of Isaac saga, Repentance is packed with hundreds of insane new features and secret surprises that will delight both longtime fans and new players alike. With new playable characters, a new alternate path with new chapters, a new final boss and THOUSANDS OF HOURS of new gameplay, it’s the ultimate twin-stick shooter / roguelike—a modern classic that you may never stop playing!
- A full alternate path with brand new chapters and a new final boss and ending.
- True cooperative play for up to four players.
- An impossible number of balance changes, visual and gameplay updates and fixes.
- Over 130 new items (over 700 items in total).
- Many new item combinations with logical effects, new visuals and mechanics.
- Two new playable characters.
- Over 100 new enemies, over 25 new bosses.
- Seven new challenges and over 5,000 new room designs.
- Surprises galore!
For more on The Binding of Isaac, check out our previous coverage.