Skyrim Patch 1.8 Arriving Soon On PlayStation 3
Joining the very long list of patches that have been made for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, 1.8 is currently in beta form on Steam. No specific date was given for the PS3 version though, with Bethesda just saying that it will arrive later.
No, this patch doesn’t prep the game for the Dawnguard or Hearthfire pieces of DLC that have been held from PS3 owners for quite some time, opting to fix bugs and overall stability improvement instead.
You can check out the full changelog below and we’ll let you know if Bethesda ever announces a release date for any pieces of DLC.
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly