Metro: Last Light Collector’s Edition “Would’ve led to a Very Long Delay”, Puppeteer now $39.99, GRID 2 Amazon Pre-order Adds a $10 Credit
In our time scouring the internet to bring you the most interesting news, we come across some smaller tidbits of information that don’t quite warrant a full story and aren’t worth mentioning. This past week though, the amount of smaller info was quite large, so we saved it up and will be treating your eyes to it below, in bullet point form:
- Judging by a listing from Amazon.fr, The Fast and the Furious: Showdown is going to be a full-fledged retail release, not a downloadable one.
- Puppeteer is now only $39.99, pre-order it from Amazon.com here, ahead of the September 10th release date.
- GRID 2 pre-order from Amazon.com adds a $10 credit.
- Remember Me pre-orders from GameStop USA and EB Games Canada include a 24-page art/comic book.
- Resident Evil: Revelations pre-order from GameStop adds the Signature Weapons Pack.
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is likely going on sale for $29.99 at Best Buy starting on Sunday.
- A Collector’s Edition for Metro: Last Light was “looked at…but creating one after switching publishers sadly would’ve led to a very long delay for all fans.”
- The PlayStation 3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is getting the Personalization Packs, free Nuketown 2025 map, paid Nuketown Zombies, and more on April 12th.
- Double Eleven is working with PlayDead to bring Limbo to the PlayStation Vita.
- The Last of Us is getting a TV commercial during the season finale of The Walking Dead this Sunday.
- “We’ll have more to say in June,” says Avalanche Studios (Just Cause 2) Founder, Christofer Sundberg, about their current projects.
Do you have any interest in The Fast and the Furious: Showdown? Is Puppeteer something you’ll get at $40? Let us know in the comments below.