PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 020: Franchise-tastic Woods
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week I use the terms ‘franchise-tastic’ and ‘repetitiousness’ as we talk about Ubisoft only developing games that they can become franchises. We also go over how ridiculous it is to glitch trophies which brings up my first feature article that I ever wrote on PSLS about our obsession with high scores. Enjoy!
Stuff we talked about:
- My R.I.P.D.: The Game review.
- My Mamorukun Curse! and Hyperdimension reviews and general ports of heavily Japanese games.
- Ubisoft only making franchises.
- Bid For Greatness cheating accusations, and follow-up, and Sony’s response.
- My first feature article on PlayStation LifeStyle.
- Sexism in games.
We didn’t talk about it this week because I didn’t know when it would publish, but you can read my very personal origin story here. Be sure to email us MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net with stuff you would like us to talk about and follow me on Twitter @FinchStrife just because. See you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.