The Catch-Up: September 3rd, 2013 – The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition?
Another way to relive the guilt in The Walking Dead?
- Until September 5th, Future Shop is holding Steelbook offers for Batman: Arkham Origins, FIFA 14, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and NHL 14. [Future Shop]
- As part of their Deal of the Week until September 8th, Amazon.ca is offering $20 off when you pre-order a DualShock 4 and either inFamous: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, or DriveClub. [Via/Check it Out]
- Amazon also lists The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition for PS3 at $29.99 and releasing on November 12th. Since Amazon is the retailer who originally leak the original retail version of The Walking Dead, this is likely happening, but it’s probably just a re-issue that includes the 400 Days DLC. [Amazon]
- Guerrilla talks about just who the Black Hand are in Killzone: Shadow Fall. [More Info]
- According to a report from GamesMarkt magazine, the #1 selling game from the first half of 2013 in Europe was FIFA 13, followed by Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and Tomb Raider, with all three above one million copies sold. In terms of revenue, The Last of Us was 4th, with over 850,000 copies sold, and God of War: Ascension was 10th with over 466,000 sold. [Source]
- KickBeat is out today in North America, with a European release date on September 11th, and here’s the launch trailer:
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse gets a launch trailer as well:
Ace Combat: Infinity will have its release date announced at TGS, but until then, here’s another teaser [Twitter]:
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate shakes you to the core:
Did you buy any games today? Let us know in the comments below.