The Catch-Up: November 18th, 2013 – Prince William Wants to get a PS4, “Not Sure How my Wife Would Feel”; Fallout 4 Announcement Incoming?
Let him have one, Kate!
- After being shown the PlayStation 4 at a recent event, Prince William said, “It’s very addictive. I’d like to get one but I’m not sure how my wife would feel about it.” [Source, Image]
- Rockstar has “deposited GTA$ into the accounts of [Grand Theft Auto V] players affected by loss of garages or cars on November 8th. This amount varies per affected player and should approximately reflect the amount spent on those items.” [Via, Source]
- We’ll have to wait until December 10th/11th before finding out what exactly TheSurvivor2299.com is, but Bethesda did recently trademark ‘Fallout 4‘ in Europe, which could point towards its impending announcement. [Via, Source]
- Pier Solar HD will release by March 2014, and will add the PS3 and PS4 to its slate of systems. [Via 1, 2, Source]
- Take the Oath with Killzone: Shadow Fall and upload your footage into a trailer. [Take It!]
- When it comes to Luftrausers, Vlambeer says, with QA and FQA still ahead of them, “Unless a miracle happens, we don’t think it will launch before early 2014.” They’ve now handed over the final paperwork and setup to Devolver Digital. We’ll let you know when Luftrausers gets a release date on PlayStation. [Source]
- Check out the next-gen lighting of Dying Light:
- Stick it to the Man releases this week on PS3 (with Cross Buy!), with the PS Vita version releasing in December 2013:
- Farming Simulator releases tomorrow for the PlayStation 3, costing you $29.99:
Do you think we’ll hear something about Fallout 4 this year? Let us know in the comments below.