PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 041: Telltale Tells Tales and Some No Man’s Sky Talk
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. As you can see by our header image, our elf has gotten himself into a the glitter. After working our way past that, we decided to glaze over the bad parts of VGX and get to the good things it brought us: the game reveals. Enjoy our thoughts on Telltale Games as well as No Man’s Sky.
Stuff we talked about:
- Our brief opinions on VGX.
- ‘World Premieres’ being mostly disappointing.
- Telltale Games working on Tales From the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead Season 2, and Wolf Among Us and our opinions on these things.
- Our infatuation and excitement for No Man’s Sky.
- We talk about the Snowdrop engine.
What did you think of the limited true premieres at VGX? Are you excited for the future of gaming? Let us know what you think and give us subjects to talk about by emailing MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net, follow me on Twitter @FinchStrife, and we’ll see you all next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.