Killzone: Shadow Fall’s Insurgent DLC Pack Releases on April 1st/2nd
You won’t be waiting much longer for Killzone: Shadow Fall to get the Insurgent Pack, as Guerrilla Games has confirmed that it will release on April 1st in North America and April 2nd in Europe for $9.99/€9.99. If you happen to own the Killzone: Shadow Fall Season Pass, then the Insurgent Pack will be a free download.
Previously only given an overview by Guerrilla, the Insurgent Pack will include these personalizations:
- Spotlight Moves – Head Kick, Finger Breaker, and C4.
- Voice Over pack - Contains Helghast and VSA battle chatter voices
- OWL Skin – A Bomber Skin inspired by the paint scheme of the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber
Along with some unspecified Trophies, here’s everything else you’ll get in the Insurgent Pack:
The Insurgent – A brand new class with two unique abilities: Hack and Steal
- The insurgent starts with just a pistol and his wits about him. As vulnerable as he is, he can slowly build up his arsenal in the game by using [Steal] to steal weapons from downed enemies, which enables him to use those weapons throughout the game, even if he falls in combat. By Using [Hack] he can change enemy ground automata into friendlies, turning the tide of battle quite swiftly.
3 New Abilities – Scout, Support, and Assault get additional abilities
- E-Pulse emitter – a deployable beacon that sends out an e-pulse making it difficult for enemy units to install automata in that area
- Tactical Echo emitter – a deployable beacon that send out a Tactical Echo from a fixed location making the area hard to infiltrate by hidden enemy units
- Guard Drone – The Assault gets a stationary Buddy drone; deploy it in one place and it guards the location from a ground level.
3 New Weapons – Weapons for the Scout, Assault, and Support
- M82 – the classic assault rifle of choice from Killzone 2 and 3 is back!
- L512 SMG Pistol – this amazing machine pistol makes your tactical secondary weapon of choice that much more punch
- Sta14 Rifle – The sniper rifle of many battles past adds to your long distance sniping arsenal.
New Single Player Difficulty: Elite Mode
- 3 lives, Hard difficulty, and the Shadow Fall campaign to test your mettle.
New Online Collectibles
- A limited set of collectible crates will spawn only for Insurgent Expansion holders, one per match for a limited time. Collect one and earn extra points in game, collect more and stand to win rewards in game.
The co-op expansion for Killzone: Shadow Fall will be the next DLC pack after Insurgent.
Will you be getting the Insurgent Pack next week? Let us know in the comments below.