FIFA 15 PS3 and Xbox 360 Versions Will Not Get Pro Clubs Mode
EA Sports has announced that FIFA 15’s PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will not get the Pro Clubs mode. The feature has been a part of FIFA games for a number of years, and allows players to create or join a club and take part in 11 vs. 11 online games. A statement from the developer reads:
We’re very confident in the amount of innovation and depth we’re delivering for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360 but there are some things we couldn’t do for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360, either based on the limitations of these consoles, or our time and resources. Most notably, Pro Clubs will not be a mode in FIFA 15 on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The full list of modes coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions is as follows:
- FIFA Ultimate Team – Loan Players, Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons and Legends (Xbox One and Xbox 360 only).
- Career Mode – managing your squad.
- EA Sports Football Club – share news and interact with your friends, and shop for unlockable items using the new EA Sports FC contextual widget.
- Tournament Mode – returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments.
- Online Seasons – compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends on your team.
- Online Friendlies – compete online against your friends.
- Co-Op Seasons – compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches.
- Skill Games – new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending.
- Kick Off – jump straight in to play head-to-head offline against a friend or the AI.
- Learn-to-Play (FIFA Basics).
- Practice Arena – practice 1v1 situations against the keeper.
FIFA 15 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC will include Pro Clubs. The game is scheduled for release in September and was the most pre-ordered game on Amazon UK during gamescom 2014.