Duck Dynasty Video Game Hunting the PS4 & PS3 in October
Giving you the chance to become a Robertson, Activision has announced that a video game based on Duck Dynasty will be releasing on October 14 in North America (no word on Europe) for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and 3DS.
The announcement video above giving you a look at what to expect from this game, Amazon’s product listing for Duck Dynasty reveals that there’s three game modes – main story, duck shooting galleries, airboat racing – and you’ll take the role of Willie’s son John Luke as he tries to “become one of the Robertson men.”
Here’s a few bullet points about the game:
- Call in ducks to your blind using a variety of calls and then fire away
- Hunt Louisianna wildlife including squirrels, frogs and fish for Miss Kay to cook her famous dishes
- Join Jase in duck call room antics as you sneak around the warehouse to trick Willie
- Race against Willie in an airboat as you drive across the Robertson family swampland
- Uncover Uncle Si’s bizzare “treasures” with a metal detector
Based on what you’ve seen, do you think this game will be worth $50?