FIFA 15 PS4 Update 1.02 Addresses Problems Raised by the Community
Marking the first post-launch patch for FIFA 15 on PlayStation 4, update 1.02 for the game addresses issues raised by the community, including an exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the latest FIFA 15 update:
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
As for the PS4 stuttering issue, EA says, “We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users.”
If you’re still experiencing issues with FIFA 15, let the developers know on Twitter.
[Source: EA Forums]