The Catch-Up: PS Plus Games for June, Future of Evolve, Public at E3, & More
It’s Sunday again, so The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, now hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- Take-Two Boss Says PS4/Xbox One Technology Isn’t Fully Utilized Yet, Discusses Microtransactions
- Take-Two CEO Says Evolve is a “Permanent IP,” BioShock Still “Really Important”
- E3 2015 to Be Open to Invited Members of the Public
- PlayStation Boss Says “First-Party Lineup is a Little Sparse” in 2015, Thinks E3 2015 Will Be An “Exciting Show” (Update)
- June 2015 PlayStation Plus Free Games in Europe Include Super Exploding Zoo, Futuridium EP Deluxe
- June 2015 PlayStation Plus Free Games in North America Include Ground Zeroes, Skulls of the Shogun
- Destiny – House of Wolves Review – The Trials of Bungie (PS4)
- Ultra Street Fighter IV Review – Fighting Confirmed (PS4)
- How E3 2015 Could Prove Crucial for the Future of Destiny
- Versus – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt vs. Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Daily Reaction: The Difficulties in Keeping an Embargo
- Daily Reaction: Unfair Bullying of Developers Over Game Updates
- Daily Reaction: Tempering E3 Expectations
- The VOTE: Who Will Win E3 2015 – Microsoft or Sony?
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!