Deadpool Coming to PS4 and Xbox One in November for $49.99
Likely being done to capitalize on the character’s renewed interest ahead of the new movie in February 2016, Deadpool is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 17 for $49.99 through retail and digital stores.
A new-gen version of the 2013 Deadpool game (read our review), Activision didn’t say if there would be any visual improvements, but all DLC from the original release will be included. This means you’ll get two Challenge maps (GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower), as well as the Uncanny X-Force and D-Pooly suits for use in Infinite Mode.
Here’s the full description from GameStop:
There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (You might want to sit down for this!). I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do same people say coo-coo?) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)
Why My Game Is Awesome!
- LET’S GET SOME ACTION: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person, action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
- X-MEN GROUPIES: Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, What Pals?!) are making an appearance.
- INSANE COMBAT: I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
- WEAPONS GALORE: I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!), explosives (boom), duct tape (quack), and of course, yours truly – ME! (Checkmate!)
- Bonus Content: I’m giving you even more ME! I’m including the DLC (2 sweet levels & 2 alternate suits!) from the old platforms. Consider it my gift to you, my #1 fan!
Finally, as Deadpool says in the press release, “Now because I’m an incredibly honest and forthright fellow, let me just tell you: these new versions of Deadpool are not 100% perfect (of course they’re perfect. It’s Deadpool, dummy!) (No thing or person is perfect!). You see, in full-disclosure, somehow Wolverine is still in my video game. (See! I told you.) I just… ugh.”