Soul Axiom Releases on June 7 for PS4 & Xbox One, PS+ Members Save 25% at Launch
Wales Interactive announced today that Soul Axiom, their story-driven adventure game, will be releasing on June 7 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, with an Xbox One release happening on June 8.
Priced at $19.99/€19.99/£15.99 regularly, Soul Axiom on PS4 will see a 10% launch discount for everyone, while PlayStation Plus members receive an additional 15% off, bringing the price down to $14.99/€14.99/£11.99.
A spiritual successor to Master Reboot, Soul Axiom is set in the cyber-world of Elysia and Wales Interactive’s Ben Tester promises “more than 20 hours of gameplay, 40 unique locations packed with more than 100 physical puzzles, 70 story-driven collectables, 50 original music tracks, 4 puzzle-solving powers, a compelling storyline, and multiple ending paths to choose from.”
Here’s the full list of features:
- Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle Solving – Interact with over 100 physical puzzles, make psychological decisions and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
- 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay – The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles, 70 story-driven collectables and 50 Trophies/Achievements.
- Collectible Hand Powers – Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
- Multiple Story Endings – A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
- Unique visual style – There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colours, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within Elysia.
- Atmospheric soundtrack – 50 original compositions provide the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
As for Trophies, there’s 52 in total (Soul Train, Ducktective, and Raiders of the Lost Shark are just some examples), including a Platinum. If you miss out on any story collectibles, you’ll have the opportunity to revisit any level in the game.
[Source: PS Blog]